Friendship In-Home Services enables you to stay in your home longer
How would you like a personal assistant? If you prefer living in your home and aren’t ready to live in a retirement community but would enjoy the flexibility of having everyday tasks handled for you, consider our Friendship In-Home Services. It’s our specialized program offering an individualized menu of affordable, personalized support services – tailored to fit your needs... in your
Whether providing errand services, respite care, medication reminders, laundry, housekeeping, companionship, meal prep or other needs, you can depend on our highly-trained, reliable staff of professionals. The quality of our staff reflects the compassion and expertise practiced by the employees of Friendship Manor, the gold standard of retirement living in the Quad Cities.
When people hear how comprehensive our Friendship In-Home Services options are, they are amazed. Our goal is in line with yours: we want you to live your life fully without the hassles of everyday tasks and to keep you safe and comfortable in your home for as long as you choose to live there.
Our services are convenient, cost-effective (available by the hour or the day) and designed to make your life more secure, comfortable and enjoyable. Options with Friendship In-Home Services are designed with your
needs in mind. Contact us
or call us at 309-794-0061 to schedule a free home consultation to discuss how Friendship In-Home Services can be part of your life.
- Errand services: Your vehicle or ours, we escort you.
- Respite care: We’ll give your regular companion or caregiver a needed break, without losing any peace of mind.
- Medication reminders: Our professionals will make sure you never miss a dose of any medication.
- Laundry: We’ll wash it, dry it, fold it, iron it and even put it away for you.
- Housekeeping: We’ll dust and clean your home to your satisfaction.
- Companionship: We’re there to talk to, watch TV with, read a book or newspaper or help write a letter.
- Change linens: Whether you like your linens fresh weekly or nightly, our staff will get it done for you.
- Meal preparation and clean up: We’ll help you do the shopping or prepare the meals, and we’ll clean up, too.
- Personal care and assistance: No job is too small. We’ll help with those personal tasks to make your life simpler and more enjoyable.
- Grooming and dressing: We’ll get you ready for the day or any occasion, helping to choose an outfit that makes you cut a fine figure!
- Transportation to medical appointments: We’ll get you there on time, every time.
- Picking up prescriptions: You can rely on our being prompt and reliable so you don’t miss your medications!
- Playing games or cards: Try us! Pinochle or Monopoly: you choose the games and how competitive you like them.
- Overseeing home deliveries: Forget worrying if something is left on the doorstep! You can relax, and we’ll take care of the details.
- Monitoring food expiration: We’ll carefully read the fine print to help ensure your health and well-being.
- Assistance with pets: Your pets need attention, too. Just tell us what they like, and we’ll do the rest.
- Visiting neighbors and friends: Making new friends or visiting old ones, we’ll assist you.
- Answering telephone/door: No need to pop out of your comfy chair - we'll get the door or the phone for you.
- Friendship: When it comes down to it, you can count on our caring manner.
Any of the Friendship In-Home Services you select can be continued while you are hospitalized, during rehabilitation or in a nursing facility. You tell us what you need, and we will provide “personalized” service. For additional information, including costs –please contact us
or call us at 309-794-0061.